Best of Tasmania Gourmet Hamper
With Tasmania becoming the hot spot of the best cool-climate foods, we have brought you some of the best produce from this fabulous island in our Best of Tasmania Gourmet Hamper.
Included in this hamper –
- A by Arras Premium Cuvee sparkling wine. James Halliday consistently awards House of Arras as the best sparkling wine producer in Australia. This is a fantastic example of their high quality sparkling wines.
- Anvers assorted Chocolate Truffles. Anvers use fresh Tasmanian cream, pure butter, exquisite liquors and natural flavours and also the world’s finest and rarest chocolate. Anvers have won multi awards over the years.
- Royal Hobart Show Trophy winning Blackberry Jam as well as Gold Medal winning Raspberry Jam from Joanna’s Jams
- Cradle Mountain Leatherwood Honey – Voted the World’s Best Honey in 2015
- Award winning Raspberry Coulis from Island Berries
- Cripps Premium Shortbread, made from pure Tasmania diary products.
- Organic Moroccan Dukkah from Boudhi Farm Organics, teamed with their organic Canola Oil. Perfect when a fresh bread stick is dipped in the oil and then the dukkah!
- Bill’s Red Pepper Marmalade, from Tasmanian Gourmet Kitchen. This marmalade is a multi award winner at the Royal Hobart Fine Food Awards. It is made from char-grilled red capsicum peppers (so it is not chilli hot!) and is called a marmalade as the recipe includes plenty of citrus to compliment the smoky smooth taste of the red peppers. Great with soft cheeses, chicken salad and roast beef sandwiches.
- Bill’s Ploughman’s Chutney, a traditional English recipe. This chutney is delicious with cold meats, tasty cheese and crusty bread. Also delicious with roast lamb, burgers, quiche and pork terrine. Contains apple, onion, tomato, vinegar, sugar, sultanas, currants, orange peel, garlic, mustard powder, salt. This lovely chutney won a Bronze medal at the 2014 Hobart Fine Food Awards.
- Caroline’s Caramelised Onion from Tasmanian Gourmet Kitchen. Long slow cooking gives this caramelised onion its distinct flavour and mellow texture. A versatile savoury condiment – great for BBQ’s and try with eggs and bacon for breakfast or use with feta to make a savoury tart. This product has won gold at the Royal Hobart Fine Foods Awards.